About Me

My photo
Take a walk with me. All photos including header are copyright protected. And unless otherwise noted were taken by Dawn.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Gulls on the Oregon Coast



It's always been about the experience of life and of not being passive. If something so excites my curiosity, I want to go there, be a part of whatever it is that's either pushing me or pulling me toward it. That desire for experience has made me very rich in life experience.
~Tish Grier, love and hope and sex and dreams, 04-12-2006

4 comments:

robin andrea said...

You and your cell phone go to some very beautiful places. You could do a whole series of cell phone photos. Your images are grand.

Dawn said...

oh thank you Robin. I am so surprised the even come out. Of course they are very limited to what they can do, but that is a fun challange.

am said...

It's always good to see the ocean. In the past few days, I've been acutely aware of the sound of seagulls. I wonder if that is a sign of spring, too.

Dawn said...

thank you Am!